Our experience and understanding of the primary care sector enables us to deliver high quality clinically-led Primary Care and Community services. We work with clinicians, service users, and other stakeholders to ensure the development of a sustainable and vibrant primary care service offer to meet the needs of the local population.
Typically, this can be in the form of Primary care resilience initiatives, operational support or GP Caretaking service contracts.
Our GP Resilience services helps practices to baseline their current operating environment, develop a forward view, design an improvement plan, and implement identified required changes.
We support system leaders in their response to the changing local health and care system needs to mitigate against future vulnerability by understanding and implementing changes now.
Our primary care experts translate a wide range of data into practice insights, challenges and opportunities, while delivering value for money and sustainable change initiatives through ongoing change management support and training.
Our primary care resilience services include:
• Identification of operational challenges and potential new ways of working
• Workload modelling and monitoring
• Data analysis, dashboards, templates and decision support tools
• Digital implementation, including digital correspondence, appointment reminders, voice to text dictation, and online consultations
• Online triage and remote consultation tools
• Patient list validation, including mandatory annual requirements
We provide specialist primary care support to help commissioners and practices understand and manage operational and business as usual services.
Our operational support services include:
• Ad hoc resources for surge capacity
• IT solutions to streamline operations
• Financial analysis and predictive modelling
• List validation to support dispersals, dispensing lists, mergers or splits
• GP Appraiser payments
• Rent reviews
• Enhanced service management
Our experts provide support in the development of new models of care, and transformation towards Integrated Care Systems by analysing, presenting and interpreting population information to enable the calculation of indicative costs for primary care activity; design service programmes and implement interoperability projects.
We work with partners to add strength and depth to our offer including international experience and expertise, adapting, validating and improving a range of predictive algorithms for use on the UK population.
Our Whole System integration support services include:
• Business Intelligence analysis of patient flows, out of hospital care pathways and social care
• Enhanced pharmacy data
• Predictive algorithms
• CCG dashboards to show demographic activity and disease burden by practice
• Programme management, design and delivery of interoperability and shared record solutions
• Stakeholder and public engagement
• Operational support to transition to new ways of working